- High Tensile Strength permits high tension operation
- Excellent bending resistance
- Extremely small elongation
- Excellent dynamic adhesion
- Excellent impact resistance
- Better trough ablity
- Longer in life of the spliced part.
- Steel Mill
***Basic Specification info
Top cover rubber thickness
bottom cover rubber thickness
cover rubber grade
a. Cord Diameter
b. Cord Pitch
C. Number of Cords
Steel Cord (Wear Resistant)
- In the case of powder, material temperature and belt surface temperature are almost equal.
- In the case of lump, belt surface temperature varies depending on the material size and filling rate. (Recommended material temperature is Max. 60 ํC)
Heat Resistant (HIGH HEAT & GOOD IN ABRASION)
Hot clinker, Sintered ore, Pellets, Dry materials
1. Superior wear resistance in the high temperature.
2. Belt width : 100 ~ 3000 mm (4 ~ 120 inches)
3. Tensile strength : 200 ~ 1800N/mm
4. Carcass : HN, EP, ST (Steel Cord)