In various fields of industry, Pearl Swivel Joints have been successfully used under variety of service conditions covering a wide range of materials, pressures, temperatures and swivel moments.
Pearl Swivel Joints are used when compressed or decompressed (below atmospheric pressure) fluid/gas is transported and the piping needs to be rotated or moved in optional direction of up/down, left/right, or forward/backward. Movable pipeline can be made easily, safely and at a low cost, and piping can be secured. These Swivel Joints can be rotated 360 degrees. They have large mechanical strength that endures large radial/thrust load and moment load due to double-row ball bearings and grease lubrication. Since a ring-type packing such as O-ring is used in the sealing section, the structure remains simple while providing stable sealing that does not leak any pressurized fluid contained. PK series, for high temperature application is incorporated with lubrication-free bearings section, and the sealing section adopts PTFE material and the mechanical seal to provide stable sealing.
- The shaft rotates 360° smoothly.
- A ring packing such as an O-ring is used as a main seal, providing stable seal performance.
- Three styles are available depending on the combinations of bodies and shafts.
- You can select the main seal material and grease according to the fluid used and application.
* B series is not suitable for use where it is high-frequently subject to swivel motion. Please consider the use of our SRK series.
|Max. Pressure||13.7MPa (1987 psi)|
|Max. Temperature||100 degrees C
(212 degrees F)
|Material (main parts)||Carbon steel|
|Standard Main Seal||O-ring (NBR)|
|Connection||Taper thread (Rc)|