Flat Mounting HMI, Integrates into Machine Design
Maintain Hygiene of Display Area (Flat mount only)
Satisfies your desire to design
ex2: Entire overlay including sheet keys
ex3: Non-square overlay
Choose from Mounting Patterns
Flat mount: The GP unit’s screen is fixed to the same surface of the panel or resin boss-molded product. An overlay is required for flat mount.
Powerful TFT LCD expression in 65,536 colors
Realistic 3D parts that look just like the real thing
Application Memory Increased
Customizable Start Screen
Improved Start-up Speed
Many pre-configured sample screen for immediate use
Monitoring Anywhere of Large/Long Equipment
Ethernet Multi-Link function
Use Video for On-Site Adjustments with COGNEX In-Sight vision system communication driver
* You can view video images from up to 3 cameras on a single screen. Up to 16 cameras can be connected to GP.Display position (X/Y), exposure time, focus, lighting and brightness can be adjusted on GP.
Supports Siemens PLC’s tag import function
BOOL, BYTE, WORD, DWORD, SINT/USINT, INT/UINT, DINT/UDINT, REAL, STRING, ARRAY, STRUCTURE, TIME, TIME_OF_DAY, DATE, DATE_AND_TIME
Alarm Analysis function
Sampling Data – Collecting various data during production
Historical Trend Graph – Displaying data in an easy-to-see graph
Operation Log – Recording the operator’s operation
Enhanced Recipe function
CSV data transfer function
Internal Logic Program – Program with a familiar ladder language
– Reduces PLC operation and program maintenance load.
– The online editing function allows you to make program changes on a computer during operation.
D-Script – Create unique macro program for user-customized data process and functions
D-Scripts created with GP-PRO/PBIII can be used unmodified so replacement is a breeze.
RPA (Remote PC Access)
Equipped with a user-replaceable battery
- Makes maintenance simple, even for equipment that is used for extended periods of time.
- Lets you save data even when using equipment that is left unpowered for long periods of time, giving peace of mind.
- It is recommended that batteries are replaced every 5 years. Batteries can be purchased as maintenance items.
Consistent direction of cabling
Easy to change the display screen
- The display screen can be changed by using a USB flash memory or SD card, without the need for a software license.
- The screen maintenance can be done without bringing a PC to a production site.
- A person in charge does not have to operate a PC, such as when manufacturing the multiple units of the same equipment.
Commercially available Type A to Mini-B USB cables can be used to transfer screen data.
Energy Saving – Standard equipped with LED backlight LCD + Lighting adjustment