– A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our previous model (EWH) for a more compact design.
– Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
– Despite the smaller size, it has a loudness for a maximum of 110dB (at 1m).
– Now offers a selection of Cable connection or Terminal connection.
– 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; MP3 ON/OFF; Forced Playback; Group Selection
Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
– Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
– It complies with Europe’s environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
– Protection Rating of IP65 (Refer to manual for more details).
– The use of the SD card can allow changing messages while out in the field.
– Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
– Conforms to the CE requirements.(EHV-M1 Only)
– DC 12 – 24V
– AC 100 – 240V
– 63 Sounds
– Bracket Mount Included
– Light Gray
– up to 110dB at 1m
– A total of 63 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
– 4 Playback modes available to match the environment
– Bit Mode: Select from 8 channels available with a signal input
– Binary Mode: Select from 63 channels available with a signal input
– CSA-C22.2 No. 205-M1983
– FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4
– CE (EHV-M1 Only)
– RoHS Compliant
– Sound Reduction
– MP3 capability for field programming
– Terminal or Cable connection option
– NPN or PNP Input compatability
– MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
– Vibration Resistance of 4.5G