· Only embedded mounting style available.
· Able to produce a loud sound of up to 87 dB (at 1m) despite its compact size
· A volume control on the front panel provides an easy way to adjust the sound volume.
· The use of an SD card allows message changes without dis-mounting the device.
· Environmentally friendly since the unit complies with the EU RoHS Directives.
· Several playback modes are available for various applications.
· Includes binary input as a standard option for selecting up to 15 messages.
· Supports input selection using NPN open-collector transistor.
· The unit complies with EU Directives and includes the CE mark (BDV-15JF only)
· Two colors are available for selecting the best color match for the installation.
· Protection rating: IP54 (only the front when flush mounted)
– 80mm x 80mm x 94.7mm
– AC100/220V (1)
– Dark Gray
– Light Gray
– Maximum 87dB at 1 meter
– Approximate Recording Time: 63 seconds (Bit rate=64k/s)
– Select 1 of 4 channels available by signal input to 1 or 4 terminals
– In Binary Mode, select 1 of 15 channels available by signal inputs among 4 terminals
– CE Marking
– MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
– Sound Reduction Mode reduces volume by 10dB