The Wireless Data Acquisition System is a cost-effective, IIoT-enabled add-on for select PATLITE Signal Towers. This system allows signal towers to wirelessly transmit equipment status changes to a host PC for real-time monitoring and data analysis. Identify production bottlenecks, enhance supervisory control, optimize productivity, and improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) with this complete, networked solution.
– DC19.0V to DC26.4V
– Telecommunication Protocols: IEEE-802.15.4 (Wireless Communications)
– Connected Model: LR5 type Tiered Signal Tower Body unit top attachment
– Communication Frequency: 2405 MHz – 2480 MHz (16 channels)
– Communication distance: About 30m from source (Reference Value)
– Number of Available Contacts: Six points (red, amber, green, blue, white, buzzer)
– Radio Law Authorized Country: Japan (ARIB STD-T66), United States (FCC), Europe (CE)