・MP3 with an SD card adds simplification to programming message data for high-quality sound. A total of 63 seconds is possible for playback of four messages in the “Bit Input Mode” and 15 messages in the “Binary Input Mode”. Message data can be easily edited using PATLITE’s playlist editor2 software along with an SD card.
・Various Operational Modes The “Test Mode” can check the volume level, and the “Sound Reduction Mode” can reduce the volume by -20dB just by applying a signal to the reduction input during message playback. In addition, the switching between the “Bit Input Mode”, “Binary Input Mode” and controlling the input for Interrupt Playback Mode” and “Hold Playback Mode” is possible.
・ Moreover, the DC 24V model also corresponds to UL Standards.
– 162mm diameter
– 24V DC
– 100V AC
– 200V AC
– RT-VF : Maximum Playback time 63 sec : Bit Input 4 / Binary Input 15
SOUND RECORDING OPTIONS
– Messages composed from a pre-recorded library (Message availability may be limited)
– Customized Messages can be created at the factory (Additional costs may apply)
– MPEG1 – Audio Layer Ill (MP3) Standard Bit Rate 64kb1ts/s
– Maximum 105dB at 1 meter with adjustable volume control
– Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts
– Open-collector transistor (NPN for DC24V)
– AS Resin
– UL 464(RT-24VFUL)