· 32 sounds are pre-recorded in one unit which can be used for various applications.
· Maximum output level of 95dB at 1m is suitable for use in a noisy factory.
· Volume output and sound groups can be changed easily by rotary switches stored inside of the front panel even after installation.
· Select one sound group from A to H to playback 8 pre-recorded sounds (When controlled by bit input).
· A new sound group can be created from the 32 sounds with an optional SD Card (sold separately).
· RoHS compliant.
· Set the sound selection switch from “ I ” to “ O ” to test the function or sound volume.
· Sound can be played back by a bit input (8 channels) or binary input (32 channels).
* PATLITE Corporation has not applied for permission to use certain copyrighted music or songs recorded in BK-A, C and D types outside of Japan. For additional information regarding this issue, please contact us.
– 120mm square (front)
– 110mm square (back)
– 12-24V DC
– 100V AC
– 220V AC
– Factory pre-recorded alarms and melodies
– Panel-mount, horizontal, vertical upwards, vertical downwards
– Indoors only
– Body: Light Gray
– Body: Black
– Maximum sound of 95dB at 1 meter
– Volume adjustable from zero
– A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
– Arrange with 8 selectable sound groups
– Each group has 8 pre-arranged sounds
– Select one of 8 sound groups by rotary switch
– Select any of 8 sounds in the chosen group by signal input
– Re-program last sound group from sounds stored in the unit (optional SD Card required)
– Open the BD-E Specifications page for the complete list of sounds installed
– Only the BD-E sounds are available for replay in the “Sound Samples” link above
– CE Marking
– IP-54 (panel-mount in a front direction only)
– Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts
– Open-collector transistor (NPN)
– Sound only plays during contact closure
– Sound stops when contact is Open