Maximum output level of 90dB at 1m is suitable for use in a noisy factory.
· 32 sounds are pre-recorded in one unit which can be used for various applications.
· Sound output level and sound group can be selected by rotary switches stored behind the front panel for easier operation even after installation.
· Select one sound group from A to P to playback 4 pre-recorded sounds.
· A new sound group can be created from the 32 sounds by using an optional
SD Card (sold separately).
· RoHS compliant.
* PATLITE Corporation has not applied for permission to use certain copyrighted music or songs recorded in BD-A, C and D types outside of Japan. For additional information regarding this issue, please contact us.
– 80mm square (front)
– 67.5mm square (back)
– DC 12-24V
– Alarms / Chimes / Melodies
– Upright position
– Indoors only
– Light Gray
– Dark Gray
– Maximum 90dB at 1 meter
– Volume adjustable from zero
– A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
– Arranged in 8 selectable groups of sounds
– Each group has 4 pre-arranged sounds
– Select one of 8 sound groups by rotary switch
– Select any of 4 sounds in chosen groups by signal input
– Re-program last sound group from sounds stored in the unit (optional sound card required)
– Open the BD-E Specifications page for the complete list of sounds installed
– Only the BD-E sounds are available for replay in the “Sound Samples” link above
– CE Marking
– UL Component Recognition (US)
– c-UL Component Recognition (Canada)
– IP-54 (panel-mounted, front direction only)
– Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts
– Open-collector transistor (NPN)
– Sound only plays during contact closure
– Sound stops when contact is Open