· Production management
· Equipment maintenance
· Preventive maintenance
· Energy saving
· Remote monitoring
· Business improvement
· Big data utilization
· Remote monitoring
System integrator role
· Easy connectivity and integration
· Efficient engineering
GENESIS64™ universal connectivity platform supports industry standard open protocol, accelerating integration of all kinds of devices, equipment, and systems, resulting in convergence of IT and OT*1.
Asset-based organization and navigation facilitates data normalization, comparisons, and situational awareness to get to the root cause quicker through contextualized and actionable information.
Secure, real-time visualization on any device is critical to keeping operations running smoothly. GENESIS64™ scales from desktops to browsers, tablets, smartphones, and wearable devices.
Improve operational productivity and quality with interactive analytics. Industry applications include OEE*2, SPC*3, energy, and fault detection to provide insight from edge to cloud.
*3. SPC: Statistical Process Control
Improve visibility and operational efficiency – Case 01
- Support for standard internet browsers and apps on Android™ and Apple® platforms
- Read/write and monitoring capabilities from any device
- Advanced visualization with 2D and 3D models and animations
Drive process improvements with actionable information – Case 03
- Remote instructions via voice and images
- Access equipment manuals in conjunction with error details
- Check troubleshooting instructions on a wearable device in real-time
Identify and address root cause issues – Case 05
- Analyze system data through integrated IT and OT systems
- Transform production data into actionable information
Configure highly reliable systems – Case 08
- Redundant servers ensure continuous operation even when an error occurs
- Prevent overload of servers with distributed processing by multiple servers
Gain critical insight into your operations with KPIs and analytics – Case 09
- High-speed and large capacity data collection
- Create templates by combining various graphical objects and data styles
- Create self-service dashboards (drag and drop) on any mobile device
Manage global deployments across the enterprise – Case 10
- Utilize the cloud for secure data collection and system monitoring
- Unified management of data from different production sites
- Remote monitoring and control via web browsers and mobile applications
Custom solutions to develop value-added services – Case 11
- Supports popular open protocols such as OPC™, EtherNet/IP™, BACnet®, and MODBUS®
- Deliver shop floor data to MES, ERP, and work order management systems
- Flexible system configuration by managing device data in a hierarchical tree structure
- Enables enterprise data monitoring and control via the cloud
Reduce engineering time – Case 12
- Reduce display creation time by importing CAD drawings of graphical assets
- Develop reusable equipment and asset templates to rapidly deploy across your enterprise
- Exchange information with external databases using powerful workflow technology
- Simplify screen development using point-and-click tools; no scripting required
3D format: XAML (.xaml), COLLADA™ (.dae), 3D Studio (.3ds), Wavefront (.obj), Autodesk® (.dwg/.dxf), Green Building XML (.gbXML)
2D format: XAML (.xaml), Windows® Metafiles (.wmf/.emf), Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg), Autodesk® (.dwg/.dxf)
Stunning and user-friendly graphics can be created at a low cost using provided 2D, 3D*1 symbols and CAD data. Various displays according to applications are available, such as automatically changing displayed information according to magnification and reduction percentage and showing the entire system realistically using 3D models*1.
Easily create graphics using various symbols, figures, and viewers provided and customer’s CAD data.
Angle change and zooming of created graphics are possible. In addition, color can be added to visualize the status intuitively.
Visualize enterprise-wide data in trends, logs, charts, and reports with TrendWorX™. Chart real-time and historical data from any database to provide users with actionable data. Customize replay rates, colors, axis scales, and multiple cursors. Interact with trends during operation with multiple playback and filtering functions.
Data can be color-coded as a heat map*2 to make data easily visible, allowing quick analysis.
Notify your personnel of abnormal conditions and events in real time with ANSI/ISA-18.2 compliant features. Integrate the AlarmWorX™ Viewer into any SCADA or HMI display to bring to light real-time and historical alarms when and where operators need to see them.
Bring SCADA visualization to any device. Create displays on the desktop that can responsively scale to run on any mobile client. Leverage native apps to provide a consistent user experience on any smartphone, tablet, or HTML5 compliant web browser*3. GENESIS64™ responsive UI technology flawlessly transitions between clients to provide a consistent user experience*4.
*4. Please refer to “2. Select client products” of the flow of product selection for details.
EarthWorX™, a geographic information system (GIS) mapping module, provides visualization for widely dispersed assets. Create a geographical overview to monitor multiple locations while maintaining the ability to locate and drill into specific assets. Smart Pin™ enables the status of many assets to be easily understood at a glance. Users can integrate with Google Maps™, Bing® Maps, and Esri™ to include additional GIS mapping features and data layers.
AssetWorX™ is an international standard ANSI/ISA-95*5 compliant asset management module. Map the physical world to its digital twin according to the actual structure of the enterprise, company, process, factory, line, etc. Assets can be organized and configured in the Workbench, optionally including alarms, customizable colors, icons, and drag-and-drop functionalities. The runtime component provides intuitive navigation and is perfectly suited for scaling large projects, which can be easily achieved using the Excel® based bulk asset configuration.*6
*6. This is not included in GENESIS64™ Basic SCADA.
GridWorX™ processes values retrieved from third-party databases such as Microsoft® SQL Server®, Oracle®, and ODBC, and displays values as tables and charts. Easily integrate with MES, ERP, work order systems, and other business applications, enabling detection and early identification of system issues.
KPIWorX™ is an application for delivering self-service executive dashboards to any desktop or mobile device, utilizing preconfigured widgets and symbols such as meters, alarms, trends, and charts for business intelligence. Get timely KPI and OEE information on any smartphone or tablet computer, or on your wrist with Apple Watch® support. Executives can quickly view insightful charts and analytics information for more proactive decision making.
Workflow is continuous processing based on data such as real-time or historical data values, alarm notifications, faults, and more. It can be graphically configured and executed using a flowchart built from a library of highly-customizable activities.
Workbench is the multi-functional, centralized project management tool and configuration environment for all GENESIS64™ server applications, making development more efficient and minimizing design time for any application. Configure assets and historical logging from the same screen. Users can configure and manage their entire GENESIS64™ application from any workstation.