• Square full cone spray pattern with uniform distribution.
• Wide spray angle of 90–100ﾟ provides large spray coverage.
• Square full cone spray pattern leaves no gaps in multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• X-shaped whirler provides large free passage diameter, minimal clogging.
• Cleaning: Gas, incinerator fumes, machinery, eliminators, screen, tanks, parts, crushed stones, earth and sand
• Cooling: Gas, machinery, tanks, steels
• Spraying: Waste water treatment, foam breaking, fire extinguishing, dust suppression
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece structure with press-fit X-shaped whirler.|
|Material||• Sizes Rc1 or smaller: Stainless steel 303
• Sizes Rc1*1/2 or larger: Stainless steel 316 (SCS14)
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316L (SCS16)
SSXP series (metal)
• R1/8, R1/4
• Rc3/8 and over
• Appearance and dimensions may differ slightly depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
• In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.