• Full cone spray nozzle with an almost round-shaped spray area.
• Produces fine atomization.
• Seven KB hollow cone spray nozzles are installed in a very compact header adaptor.
• KB series nozzles with ceramic whirl chambers and orifices provides excellent wear-resistance.
• Gas cooling
• Moisture control
• Dust suppression
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• 7 pcs. of KB series hollow cone spray nozzles (spray angle code 60ﾟ ) are screwed into a header adaptor.
• Nozzle orifice and closer are made of ceramics.
• Each KB series nozzle has a built-in strainer.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice & closer: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316