• Full cone spray pattern with high density of spray distribution at its center.
• High impact nozzles providing high etch factor.
• Quick-detachable design helps to significantly reduce maintenance time. Whirler inside a nozzle is removable.
• Easy mounting/dismounting with a knurled tab.
• No falling off of tip or packing when removing the nozzle part.
• Made of high chemical and heat resistant PP (polypropylene).
• Nozzle tips are color-coded by spray capacity for easy identification.
• Etching of lead frames
• Etching of printed circuit boards
• Etching of flexible PCBs used for tape-automated bonding (TAB)
• High-precision etching
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Two-piece structure comprising a nozzle (nozzle tip + whirler + packing) and adaptor.
• Easy installation and removal of a nozzle just by just turning 60ﾟ.
|Material||• Nozzle tip & Whirler: PP (polypropylene)
• Adaptor: PP or PPS (polypropylene sulfide)
• Packing: FEPM
Note: Appearance and dimensions may differ slightly depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.