• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15–25 μm (*3).
• Fast response performance by solenoid activation: intermittent pulse spray at 0.02 sec/shot with a minimum of 0.006 cc/shot is possible.
• Ideal for coating in small amounts, i.e. protective agent coating, etc.
• IP65, IP67 (dust-proof and water-proof) structure.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Sauter mean droplet diameter measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.13 MPa for SETO07503R-I+SD, measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0 MPa (liquid siphon feed) for SETO0405R, 07507R or 2210R+SD.
*2) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
• Spraying release agent for metal molds
• Mold cooling
• Seasoning (food)
• Uniform coating without dripping, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising three parts: Nozzle body, adaptor, and solenoid.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle) except for SETO07503R-I+SD. (SETO07503R-I+SD is internal mixing outer air type.)
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||• Main materials: Aluminum (AL)|
How to use
①Solenoid-activated pneumatic spray nozzle
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.