• Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle producing a large amount of fine and semi-fine atomization.
• Atomized droplets are impinged against each other creating ultrasonic waves, which results in creation of a uniform distribution of even finer droplet sizes.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.02–0.2 MPa.
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
• Cooling: Gas, steel plates, refractories, moldings, glass, etc.
• Moisture control: Flue gas, concrete
• Combustion: Oil, waste water
• Others: Mixing two liquids, Spray drying
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle body, adaptor, strainer, etc.
• First, compressed air and liquid are mixed outside the nozzle for atomizing (External mixing type). Then air-stream entraining fine fog jets out from the nozzle and impinges against another air-stream of the same nature for shattering the fog into even finer, more-uniform droplets.
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Main material: Stainless steel 316 (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
AKI150S S316+HS316 (metal-to-metal seal)
AKI370S S316+HS316 (metal-to-metal seal)
In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316 represents stainless steel 316.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
*It may be slightly changed depending on how firmly the plug is tightened.