• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 60 μm or less (*3).
• Clog-resistant design. Optimal for spraying viscous liquids.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa, liquid pressure of 0 MPa (Liquid siphon feed), and siphon height 100 mm.
*2) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, deodorant, oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, lubricant, honey, glaze, insecticide, aqueous urea, slurry, other viscous liquid
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, nozzle body, o-ring, adaptor, etc.
• Clog-resistant design: Liquid passage is straight without curve, and circular in cross-section.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||• Nozzle tip, body, etc.: Stainless steel 303
• O-ring: FKM
[Optional material] Stainless steel 316L
• S303 represents stainless steel 303.
• Components ① and ③ are combined for SETO04__ and 075__.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.