• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less.**
• Ultra-compact size. About 42 mm in total length including control adaptor.
• Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa.
• Spray angle of 20°.*
• Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF (adaptor type SP) or by turning compressed air ON/OFF (adaptor type SN).
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
|Structure||• Comprising seven parts: Nozzle tip, core, cap, connector, adaptor, packing, and spring cap.
• Connecting adaptorｓ (spray ON/OFF control adaptors) are available from the type SP or SN.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303 (Packing: FKM)|
*1) Hole φ1 is for air relief.
*2) No pilot air for SN-type adaptor.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.