• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 40 μm or more (*4).
• Produces semi-fine atomization having no large droplets. When the mean droplet diameter is 80 μm, the maximum droplet diameter is 180 μm (*4) under air-water ratio of 250.
• Energy-saving for blower-use. Low running cost.
• Spray angle of 20ﾟ.
*1) Spray capacity measured at liquid pressure of 0–2 MPa.
*2) Air consumption measured at compressed air pressure of 0.02–0.06 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*4) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Cooling: Gas, refractories
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, adaptor, pipe, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Outer air type: Liquid flows in the center of the nozzle, while compressed air flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type (utilizing blower air for atomizing).
|Material||Stainless steel 316L, 304, etc. (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316L represents stainless steel 316L.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.