• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing a large volume of semi-fine to semi-coarse atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 130 μm or more (*3).
• Large turn-down ratio. Uniform spray droplet size distribution across the entire spray area.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter is suitable for spraying factory effluents and waste water.
• Simple structure, easy maintenance.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2-0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.05-0.7 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by the immersion sampling method.
Cooling: Gas, moldings
Combustion: Waste water
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle body, mixing adaptor, pipe, flange, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type: compressed air and liquid are already mixed inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||S316L, S304 etc. (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
S304 represents stainless steel 304 and S316L represents stainless steel 316L.
Type of length
*Mass of flange is not included.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.