• Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle producing a large amount of “fine fog”.
• Energy-saving design – mean droplet diameter of 50 μm and a maximum droplet diameter of 150 μm (*4) at an air-water ratio of 130.
• Large turn-down ratio.
• Spray angle of 20ﾟ or 60ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2–0.5 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.2–0.5 MPa.
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2–0.5 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet for GSIMⅡ60ﾟ spray angle type.
*4) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
• Cooling: Gas, moldings, refractories
• Moisture control: Gas, concrete
• Combustion: Oil, waste fluid
• Dust suppression: Recycling facilities, material facilities, moldings
Iron making process: Cooling flue gas before gas turbine, Cooling refractories at maintenance, Dust suppression at casting of pig iron
Steel making process: Cooling converter shell at maintenance, Flue gas cooling on electric furnace, Dust suppression at casting of steel
Rolling mill and surface finish process: Cooling flue gas from heating furnace, Dust suppression on rolling mill outlet
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, whirler, adaptor, outer pipe (for air), inner pipe (for liquid), etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Outer air type: Liquid flows in the center of the nozzle, while compressed air flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 316L, 304 etc. (For details, see the component list below the drawing)
･ L1 shows the standard length.
(Air consumption code: Mass per 100 mm) 37/55: 180 g, 75/110: 260 g, 150/220: 300 g
In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316L represents stainless steel 316L.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.