• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine and semi-fine atomization.
• Atomized droplets are impinged against each other creating ultrasonic waves, which results in creation of a uniform distribution of even finer droplet sizes.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0–0.25 MPa.
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
• Cooling: Gas, steel plates, refractories, moldings, glass
• Moisture control: Flue gas, concrete
• Combustion: Oil, waste water
• Others: Mixing two liquids, Spray drying
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle body, adaptor, strainer, etc.
• First compressed air and liquid are mixed inside the nozzle for atomizing (Internal mixing type). Then air-stream entraining fine fog jets out from the nozzle and impinges against another air-stream of the same nature for shattering the fog into even finer, more-uniform droplets.
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||Main material: Stainless steel 303 and 316 (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S303 represents stainless steel 303.
AKI150 S316+HS316 (metal-to-metal seal)
In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316 represents stainless steel 316.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
Please refer to our pneumatic spray nozzles catalog for free passage diameter.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.