• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15–40 μm (*2).
• Spray capacity increases or decreases in proportion to the air pressure.
• No dripping from the nozzles at spray shut off.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*2) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
*3) Measured at liquid pressure of 0 MPa (Liquid siphon feed).
• Moisture control: Paper, cardboard
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, nozzle body, cap, and adaptor, etc.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303
(O-ring/Packing: FKM, NBR or PTFE)
• SETOV series with T-Type Adaptor: Approx. 120 g
• SETOV series with SP- or SN-Type Adaptor: Approx. 140 g
SETOV series with T-Type Adaptor:
①Nozzle tip ②Nozzle body ③Cap ④Adaptor ⑤O-ring
SETOV series with SP- or SN-type Adaptor:
①Nozzle tip ②Nozzle body ③Cap ④Adaptor ⑤Packing ⑥Spring cap
*4) No pilot air for SN-type adaptor.
*5) Hole φ1 is for air relief.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.