• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing a large volume of semi-fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 50 μm or more (*3).
• Liquid pressure type under the liquid pressures of 0.07–0.7 MPa.
• Large turn-down ratio with minimal variation in spray angle.
• Uniform distribution suitable for multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• Large free passage diameter minimizes clogging.
• Spray angle of 55ﾟ, 70ﾟ, 95ﾟ, or 110ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.7 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Fraunhofer diffraction method.
Cooling: Gas, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, etc.
Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom and slab)
Rolling mill process: Cooling roll in heat treatment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising four parts: Nozzle body, pipe, mixing adaptor, and liquid nipple.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type: compressed air and liquid are already mixed inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Nozzle body: Stainless steel 303
• Other parts: Stainless steel 304
･ L1 = 200–1500 mm
･ The mass shown is when L1 is 500 mm of straight pipe. For the mass of DOVEA with a longer/shorter pipe, add or subtract the corresponding mass (shown below) for each 100 mm of L1 length, according to Nozzle Thread Size 1. (When the Nozzle Thread Size 1 is 1/4F, mass per 100 mm is 63 g, when 3/8F it’s 85 g., when 1/2F it’s 130 g)
– Bent Pipe –
Note: For details of bent pipes or other special pipes, please contact our sales office.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.