• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 40 μm or more (*3).
• Energy-saving for blower-use. Low running cost.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter.
*1) Spray angle measured at both air and liquid pressure of 0.02 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
• Cleaning: Liquid crystal, glass substrate, printed circuit boards
• Cooling: Steel plates
• Dust suppression: Raw material conveyor line
• Moisture control: Paper making
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprising four parts: Nozzle, mixing adaptor, air socket, and liquid socket.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303 & 304 (See the component list below the drawing)|
• S303 represents stainless steel 303 and S304 represents stainless steel 304.
• Dimensions in ( ) shows those for the model BAVV6060S303.
Pipe connection size
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.