• Wide-angle flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15–30 μm (*2).
• Combines “clog-resistant” and “wide spray angle” features.
• Compact, 22 mm-long design.
• Capable of spraying viscous liquid up to approx. 300 cP. (*3)
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.05 MPa.
*2) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
*3) Spray capacity and spray angle are reduced when viscous liquid is sprayed.
Raising the liquid pressure to 0.2–0.3 MPa is recommended when spray capacity is small, otherwise the spray pattern becomes irregular.
Spraying viscous liquid such as oil and honey
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Food products
|Structure||• One-piece structure pneumatic spray nozzle in metal.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303|
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.