• TAA series nozzles’ two-direction (180-degrees opposite direction) jet version.
• Bidirectional hollow cone sprays.
• It helps simplify the equipment or system because the number of nozzles can be reduced to one from two.
• Made of highly wear-resistant SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide).
• Lightweight as made in all SiC (less than half of metal nozzle).
• Absorption tower of flue gas desulfurization equipment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece cast-molded ceramics.
• Flanged connection.
|Material||• SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide)|
• The above drawing is for 3 inch size TWAA (reference only).
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.