• Stable hollow cone spray pattern under low pressures owing to the involute vortex chamber design.
• Made of highly wear-resistant SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide).
• Lightweight (weighs less than a half of metal nozzle).
• Absorption tower of flue gas desulfurization equipment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece cast-molded ceramics.
• Flanged connection.
|Material||• SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide)
• Optional material: SiSiC (sintered reaction-bonded silicon carbide)