• Variable capacity hollow cone spray nozzle generating fine atomization with uniform spray distribution.
• The turn-down ratio of spray capacity is 1:10.
• The variation in spray droplet sizes is minimized.
• SPB series nozzles are suitable for gas cooling where the flow rate or gas temperature varies.
• Cooling: Incinerators (flue gas desulfurization), cement factories, glass factories, blast furnaces, iron works, blast furnaces (dry dust catcher)
• Moisture control: Blast furnaces (water spraying to hot blast stove)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Spray capacity can be controlled by opening/closing the return flow valve while supply pressure is kept constant.|
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: Tungsten carbide
• Protection pipe: Stainless steel 316
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316L, Stainless steel 304, Stainless steel 440C
*The mass does not include flange.