• Low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter. Semi-fine atomization.
• Compact, lightweight design with low number of components.
• Maintenance is easy as whirler is detachable.
• Humidifying: Air handling units
• Cooling: Gas, metals
• Spraying: Chemicals
• Snow making (for snow machines)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprises nozzle body and whirler.
• Thread is male taper pipe thread (R1/4) or male parallel pipe thread (G1/4B).
|Material||• Body: Stainless steel 303
• Whirler: Stainless steel 316L equivalent
• Optional material (body only): Stainlss steel 316, Stainless steel 316L, Brass* (*Brass body is available only with taper pipe thread.)
※Parallel pipe thread type
Taper pipe thread type KKBP series
• Appearance and dimensions may differ slightly depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
• In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.
Parallel pipe thread type KKBP series