• Hollow cone spray nozzle made of alumina ceramic having excellent wear-resistance.
• Spray pattern is stable both at low and high pressure.
• Hollow cone spray nozzle with relatively fine atomization.
• No-whirler design minimizes clogging.
• Spraying axis 90ﾟ from the axis of the nozzle inlet.
• Cleaning: Gas, air, machines, pre-painting treatment
• Cooling: Gas, air handling unit, roofs, machinery, foods, warm water
• Spraying: Aeration, humidification
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Alumina ceramic one-piece structure.
• No obstructions in nozzle interior.
|Material||• Body: 92% Alumina|
• We offer AP-AL92 series with a socket made of S316 to prevent thread damage, as the nozzle’s alumina threads get easily chipped. Our S316 socket is female threaded.
• In our material code, “S” represents “stainless steel”. (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.