• Stable spray pattern at both low and high pressure.
• Hollow cone spray nozzle with relatively fine atomization.
• No-whirler design minimizes clogging.
• Spraying axis 90ﾟ from the axis of the nozzle inlet.
• Cleaning: Gas, air, machines, pre-painting treatment
• Cooling: Gas, air handling unit, roofs, machineries, foods, warm water
• Spraying: Aeration, humidification
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprises two parts: nozzle body and orifice cap.
• Orifice cap is screwed into nozzle body and removable.
|Material||• Body: Stainless steel 304
• Orifice cap: Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or Stainless steel 316L