- High protection against tampering
- Category 4 and PLe (EN/ISO 13849-1) compliant
- 3 contacts (2 PNP & 1 monitor outputs)
- Multicode or unicode sensor heads
- IP67 protection
- MTTFd: 100 years, PFHd: 2.47E-08
HS3A Non-contact RFID safety interlock switches perform the same functions as standard mechanical safety interlock switches, but are designed to be used in applications where non contact is desired between the switch and its actuating key. It’s designed for used in areas where a high level of tamper resistance and safety is required. It is suitable for almost anywhere where safety and reliability is the utmost concern.