Ideal for wood products and general metal applications!
Designed to maximize efficiency and quality, G15 and G40 air-assist spray guns use the highest quality components for long lasting reliable performance. The AAF tip line is designed for soft spray and improved transfer efficiency.
- High quality air-assisted spraying in a variety of applications
- All tips have a ring to retain the tip in the aircap
- Designed to minimize wear of replacement parts
- Improving transfer efficiency and material usage
- Trigger pull force is ultra-light, reducing operator fatigue and muscle stress
|G15 and G40 Air Assisted Spray Guns|
|Maximum Working Fluid Pressure|
105 bar, 10 MPa
280 bar, 28 MPa
|G15 and G40 Guns|
|Maximum Working Air Pressure||
7.0 bar, 0.7 MPa
|Maximum Gun Inlet Air Pressure for HVLP Operation||
0.98 bar, 0.098 MPa
|Maximum Working Fluid Temperature||
See G15/G40 Instruction Manual.
1/4 npsm (R1/4–19) compound male thread
Stainless Steel, Carbide, Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, Engineered Plastic, PTFE, Nylon, Fluoroelastomer
|Sound power at 20 psi (1.4 bar, 140 kPa)||
|Sound pressure at 20 psi (1.4 bar, 140 kPa)||
|Sound power at 100 psi (7 bar, 0.7 MPa)||
|Sound pressure at 100 psi (7 bar, 0.7 MPa)||