• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• X-shaped whirler provides large free passage diameter, minimal clogging.
• Adopting newly developed X-shaped whirler has shortened total length by 20% compared to conventional nozzles.
• Cooling: Gas, liquids
• Reacting: Chemical plants
• Spraying: Aeration, sea water desalination
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece structure with removable X-shaped whirler fixed to nozzle body by lock bolt.
• Flanged connection.
|Material||• Nozzle body: Stainless steel 304 or 316, SCS13, SCS14
• Whirler: SCS13, SCS14
• Lock bolt: Stainless steel 316
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316L, SCS16