• Compact version of BIM series producing fine atomization. Space-saving design.
• Able to provide the lowest spray flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Clog-resistant design with a low parts count.
• CBIMK-S series are hollow cone spray pneumatic nozzles producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less (*3).
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required).
• Spray angle of 60ﾟ.
*1) Spray angle measured at a compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
*2) Free passage diameter of the nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
|Structure||• Comprising four parts: Nozzle tip, core, cap, and adaptor.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303|
About 22 g
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.