• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30μm or less (*3).
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required).
• Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
• Spray angle of 80ﾟ.
*1) Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & pulp
|Structure||• Comprising four parts: Nozzle tip, core, cap, and adaptor.
• Connecting adaptors are available from eight types (N, T, NDB, SPB, SNB, and ball joint type of UNDB, USPB, USNB) including the ones which can regulate spray ON/OFF and adjust spray direction. Please see our catalog for details.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303
[Optional material] Stainless steel 316L
・Details of adaptors are shown on the catalog.